Average Temperatures in Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
- The average temperature in Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway is very cool at 2.3 degrees Celsius (36.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 14 °C (25.2°F) which is a low range.
- The hottest month (July) is quite mild having a mean temperature of 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit).
- February is the coolest month (slightly cold) having a mean temperature of -4 degrees Celsius (24.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) NNW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 450.7 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Tromso, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Karasjok, Norway - 180 kms (111.9 miles) S
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 442.4 kms (274.9 miles) SW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 326.7 kms (203 miles) SSW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 629.8 kms (391.3 miles) SW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 558.2 kms (346.9 miles) SSW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 589.6 kms (366.4 miles) S
- Piteå, Sweden - 668.5 kms (415.4 miles) SSW
- Oulu, Finland - 682.9 kms (424.4 miles) S