| < February >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr in February is slightly cold at -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 82mm (3.2in) of H2O descends.
Check the distance to and compare the Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr:
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) NNW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 450.7 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Tromso, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Karasjok, Norway - 180 kms (111.9 miles) S
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 442.4 kms (274.9 miles) SW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 326.7 kms (203 miles) SSW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 629.8 kms (391.3 miles) SW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 558.2 kms (346.9 miles) SSW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 589.6 kms (366.4 miles) S
- Piteå, Sweden - 668.5 kms (415.4 miles) SSW
- Oulu, Finland - 682.9 kms (424.4 miles) S